- What is a quarter cup equal to?
- Is a quarter of a cup the same as 1/4 cup?
- What is 1/4 of a cup in grams?
- What can I substitute for 1/2 cup honey?
- What is the best substitute for 1 cup sifted flour?
- Is a quarter the same as 1 4?
- Does 2 tsp make 1 tbsp?
- What can I use instead of 1/4 cup?
- Does 3 tablespoons equal 1 cup?
- How can I measure 1/4 cup without a measuring cup?
- Which is a substitute for 1/4 cup breadcrumbs?
- How do you measure a tablespoon?
- How many tablespoons does it take to make 1/4 cup?
- Does 4 tablespoons equal a quarter cup?
- How can I measure 1/2 teaspoon without a measuring cup?
- What is half of 1/4 cup liquid?
- What does a quarter cup look like?
- What is 9 tablespoons equal to in cups?
What is a quarter cup equal to?
Dry/Weight MeasureOunces3 teaspoons1 tablespoon1/2 ounce1 tablespoon3 teaspoons1/2 ounce2 tablespoons1/8 cup1 ounce4 tablespoons1/4 cup2 ounces12 more rows.
Is a quarter of a cup the same as 1/4 cup?
Basically 1 4 cup and quarter cup are exactly the same thing but many people write it in different ways.
What is 1/4 of a cup in grams?
32Dry GoodsCupsGramsOunces1/4 cup32 g1.13 oz1/3 cup43 g1.5 oz1/2 cup64 g2.25 oz2/3 cup85 g3 oz3 more rows•Nov 19, 2020
What can I substitute for 1/2 cup honey?
Honey substitutes in cookingRice malt syrup. If you’re looking for a sugar-free and vegan alternative rice malt syrup is for you. … Brown rice syrup. … Molasses. … Coconut nectar or syrup. … Maple syrup. … Agave nectar. … Barley malt syrup. … Golden syrup.More items…•Aug 31, 2019
What is the best substitute for 1 cup sifted flour?
For 1 cup sifted all purpose white flour, substitute:1/4 cup soy flour plus 3/4 cup white flour.1/3 cup wheat germ plus 2/3 cup white flour.1/3 cup whole wheat flour plus 2/3 cup white flour.3/4 cup coarse cornmeal.3/4 cup rice flour.1 cup rolled oats.1.5 cups oat flour.
Is a quarter the same as 1 4?
A fraction (mathematics) of one fourth, one quarter, 25% or 0.25. 1/4 is a fraction.
Does 2 tsp make 1 tbsp?
When working with a limited set of measuring spoons or scaling your favorite recipes up or down, memorizing this kitchen fact will save time: 1 tablespoon is equal to 3 teaspoons.
What can I use instead of 1/4 cup?
Measurement Equivalents and Abbreviations3 teaspoons = 1 tablespoon.4 tablespoons = 1/4 cup.5 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon = 1/3 cup.8 tablespoons = 1/2 cup.1 cup = 1/2 pint.2 cups = 1 pint.4 cups (2 pints) = 1 quart.4 quarts = 1 gallon.More items…•Jan 10, 2017
Does 3 tablespoons equal 1 cup?
There are 16 tablespoons in one cup.
How can I measure 1/4 cup without a measuring cup?
You can measure 1/4 cup several other ways:Two 1/8 cups = 1/4 cup.Half of 1/2 cup = 1/4 cup. … 4 tablespoons = 1/4 cup.12 teaspoons = 1/4 cup (3 teaspoons per tablespoon times 4 tablespoons = 12 teaspoons)
Which is a substitute for 1/4 cup breadcrumbs?
Explanation: ¼ cup crushed cornflakes or other unsweetened cereals. ⅔ cup regular rolled oats (Use this only as a substitute for bread crumbs in meat loaf and other meat mixtures, such as burgers.
How do you measure a tablespoon?
Use the tip of your thumb as a guide for measuring a tablespoon. As a general rule, the tip of your finger should measure about 1 teaspoon while the tip of your thumb should equal about a tablespoon. Hold your thumb next to whatever you are measuring to portion out a similar amount.
How many tablespoons does it take to make 1/4 cup?
Volume Equivalents (liquid)*4 tablespoons1/4 cup2 fluid ounces5 1/3 tablespoons1/3 cup2.7 fluid ounces8 tablespoons1/2 cup4 fluid ounces12 tablespoons3/4 cup6 fluid ounces6 more rows
Does 4 tablespoons equal a quarter cup?
1/4 cup = 4 tablespoons.
How can I measure 1/2 teaspoon without a measuring cup?
3. Hand Comparisons1/8 teaspoon = 1 pinch between thumb, index and middle fingers.1/4 teaspoon = 2 pinches between thumb, index and middle fingers.1/2 teaspoon = Cup your hand, pour a quarter sized amount in your palm.1 teaspoon = Top joint of index finger.1 tablespoon = Entire thumb.More items…•Sep 2, 2015
What is half of 1/4 cup liquid?
2 tbspHalf of ¼ cup is equivalent to 2 tbsp.
What does a quarter cup look like?
A full cup looks like a whole circle. A half cup looks like a half. A third looks like 1/3, and a quarter looks like 1/4.
What is 9 tablespoons equal to in cups?
Tablespoon to Cup Conversion TableTablespoonsCups6 tbsp0.375 c7 tbsp0.4375 c8 tbsp0.5 c9 tbsp0.5625 c36 more rows