- What does TSP or T stand for?
- Does T stand for teaspoon or tablespoon?
- What does TSP stand for in medical terms?
- Is a tablespoon a normal spoon?
- How do you write teaspoon?
- What does TSP stand for in texting?
- How can I measure a teaspoon without a teaspoon?
- How do you write teaspoon and tablespoon?
- Is 2t tablespoon or teaspoon?
- What is Tx medical abbreviation?
- What is the difference between T and TSP?
- What does tsp mean in Piggy?
- What can I use if I don’t have a tablespoon?
- How much is a teaspoon grams?
What does TSP or T stand for?
A teaspoon is a unit of volume measure equal to 1/3 tablespoon.
It is exactly equal to 5 mL.
In the USA there are 16 teaspoons in 1/3 cup, and there are 6 teaspoons in 1 fluid ounce.
“Teaspoon” may be abbreviated as t (note: lowercase letter t) or tsp..
Does T stand for teaspoon or tablespoon?
Teaspoon = t. or tsp. Tablespoon = T. or tbsp.
What does TSP stand for in medical terms?
Tropical Spastic Paraparesis. About TSP medical condition | Patient.
Is a tablespoon a normal spoon?
A typical large dinner spoon is about 1 tablespoon in size. It is not often the case, but some might consider the dinner spoon as the one used towards a normal bowl of soup or cereal. At any rate, it is not to be confused with a regular spoon for the amount of 1 tablespoon is a bit larger than a regular one.
How do you write teaspoon?
In English it is abbreviated as tsp. or, less often, as t., ts., or tspn.. The abbreviation is never capitalized because a capital letter is customarily reserved for the larger tablespoon (“Tbsp.”, “T.”, “Tbls.”, or “Tb.”).
What does TSP stand for in texting?
Summary of Key Points. “Teaspoon” is the most common definition for TSP on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. TSP. Definition: Teaspoon.
How can I measure a teaspoon without a teaspoon?
3. Hand Comparisons1/8 teaspoon = 1 pinch between thumb, index and middle fingers.1/4 teaspoon = 2 pinches between thumb, index and middle fingers.1/2 teaspoon = Cup your hand, pour a quarter sized amount in your palm.1 teaspoon = Top joint of index finger.1 tablespoon = Entire thumb.More items…•Sep 2, 2015
How do you write teaspoon and tablespoon?
In recipes, an abbreviation like tbsp. is usually used to refer to a tablespoon, to differentiate it from the smaller teaspoon (tsp.). Some authors additionally capitalize the abbreviation, as Tbsp., while leaving tsp. in lower case, to emphasize that the larger tablespoon, rather than the smaller teaspoon, is wanted.
Is 2t tablespoon or teaspoon?
What is the “plus 2 T” that it refers to? Upper case T = tablespoon (15 mL), also written “tblsp”. Lower case t = teaspoon (5 mL), also written “tsp”.
What is Tx medical abbreviation?
List of medical abbreviations: TDlcMeaningTWOCTrial without catheterTxtherapy transplant treatmentTXATranexamic acidTxptransport (by ambulance to or between hospitals)131 more rows
What is the difference between T and TSP?
Two measurements typically used in cooking. Three teaspoons equals one tablespoon. Teaspoon (tsp or t) about 5 ml, Tablespoon (Tbsp, tbsp or T) is 3x that. …
What does tsp mean in Piggy?
The Silver PawThe Silver Paw (often abbreviated as T.S.P) is a mysterious and antagonistic organization. It can be found leaving behind multiple notes in Piggy: Book 1.
What can I use if I don’t have a tablespoon?
Method 1 of 2: The most simple conversion is tablespoons to teaspoons. If you are missing a tablespoon, simply measure out three level teaspoons instead. Measure 1/16 of a cup. A tablespoon is equivalent to 1/16 of a cup, which will allow you to easily measure out that amount without a measuring spoon.
How much is a teaspoon grams?
To be precise, 4.2 grams equals a teaspoon, but the nutrition facts rounds this number down to four grams. Using this equation, you can easily look at any food product to see how much sugar it contains.